Monday, November 10, 2008

A STATEMENT OF PURPOSE ABOUT THIS BLOG

NEW ARTISTS, NEW PHOTOGRAPHERS...BY R.L.HUFFSTUTTER

INTRODUCING NEW PHOTOGRAPHERS AND ARTISTS
VIEWERS WILL NOTICE A VARIETY OF NEW PHOTOS AND ART ARE BEING FEATURED ON THE PAGES OF THIS ONLINE PHOTO AND ART JOURNAL...

Where did these outstanding photos and terrific works of art originate? It's a long story, really. But without going into a lot of long and drawn out details, let me say that I found a new site where there are thousand of fantastic photos and works of art. Here is the site's name and website address:

http://www.flickr.com/

I needed a new location to post my work. I had heard abut the above site from some of my friends. They encouraged me to pack up my portfolios and head on over. "It's one fantastic gallery, a great site for exposure," stated Dave, a long-time friend whom I met on another gallery site. "You won't be sorry," he told me."You will meet some great people, photographers, artists, people who are really into the arts, people who are into autos, people with interests in all aspects of life." So, it was due to Dave's advice and others that I joined with the group. Here's my address:http://www.flickr.com/photos/huffstutterrobertl/

Please stop by and check out my photostream; it's full of some of my best work, my better photos and art. I am anxious for you to take a look.ABOUT THE NEW PHOTOS AND ART IN MY BLOG? BEGINNING BACK IN SEPTEMBER OF THIS YEAR, I BEGAN BROWSING THROUGH THE FLICKER PHOTOSTREAMS AND FOUND WORK THAT WAS TOTALLY AMAZING. I NOTED THEY OFFERED A BLOGGING OPTION FOR THOSE WHO PERMITTED THEIR WORK TO BE REVIEWED. FLICKR is copyrighted and is an official trademark

No comments: