Monday, January 12, 2009

Shapes


Shapes
Originally uploaded by shaire productions
I would be lying if I told you my initial response to this photo was one of admiration for photographic excellence; actually, that was my second conscious response. What was my first response? What did I think about when I first glimpsed this image? My first thought was one of a heavenly nature; for a micro-second I thought I was viewing a stairway to Heaven. That in itself is commendable, however, I am not wanting to write my own ticket to Eternity at the moment. I love life and the living. I try to avoid thoughts of life beyond this life, a difficult fete as one grows older. This is a most wide subject and perhaps I am the one who should be in a sanctuary next Sunday to help me learn how to accept the terms of mortality.

No comments: